Policies, Restrictions, and Forms
Restrictions Throughout Reynolda Gardens
- Group visits are scheduled through the Education Office.
- Photo sessions are scheduled through the Main Office.
- Food and drink are not allowed.
- Organized events may not be held.
- Pets on leash are welcome, except in the formal garden (see below). Please pick up waste and dispose of in proper container.
- No loud music.
- Collection of plants and animals only by permission of staff.
- Bikes are allowed on paved roadways only.
Additional Restrictions Within The Formal Gardens
- Children must be closely supervised at all times.
- Blankets or structures may not be placed on the grass or in the garden.
- No running.
- No standing on walls or fountains.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Individuals who are not professional photographers are welcome to take casual photos any time.
- Portrait photography, which includes bridal, individual, and family portraits, is scheduled through the Reynolda Gardens office. A fee may be charged; restrictions apply. Please see Photography Policy for details. Download Reynolda Gardens Photography Policy
- Photography that is intended for commercial purposes, including all forms of advertising, must be approved by the Reynolda Gardens office and scheduled at least one month in advance. Fee charged; restrictions apply.
- Prom pictures are not allowed.
- To schedule a photo session, Download Photo Request Form.
Information regarding wedding ceremonies in Reynolda Gardens can be found at www.reynoldabarn.com or by calling 336.758.BARN (2276).
Wake Forest University
University departments may schedule events at Reynolda Gardens.
Garden Clubs, Horticultural Groups