Supporting Reynolda Gardens
The Reynolda Gardens Endowment, established by the Deeds of Gift from the Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation, does not fully support the needs of a public garden in the twenty-first century. With no admission charge, additional funding must come from other sources.
The easiest way to support Reynolda Gardens is by becoming a Friend of Reynolda Gardens! This dedicated group ensures that the entire landscape of Reynolda continues to be a place of relaxation, reflection, and inspiration for all who visit, as well as serving as a learning center for topics related to horticulture, environmental sciences, and landscape history.
As a Friend of Reynolda Gardens, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- ~Twice yearly calendar of events
- ~Subscription to email newsletters from Reynolda Gardens
- ~Subscription to Cultivate
- ~Early admission to seasonal plant sales
- ~Free or reduced admission to Reynolda Gardens events and programs
- ~Admission to Friends Night, an evening of appreciation for donors to Reynolda Gardens
Volunteers assist in the gardens, greenhouses, woods, and meadow; with educational programs and sales. Orientation meetings are held at the beginning of each season.
Income from seasonal plant sales helps support garden maintenance and educational programs.